Terms & Condition
Website Terms and Conditions Of Use
1. Welcome to SoftwareDeveloperAdelaide.com.au. If you decide to carry on browsing and using our website, it means that you have therefore agreed to meet the terms and are bound by the terms and the conditions of use that will follow. They work together with our policy on privacy that govern the Software Developer Adelaide's relationship in conjunction to the website. If you do not agree with any of the terms and conditions, then do not continue using our website.
2. When using this site, the terms Software Developer Adelaide or "we" or "us" refers to the business or company whose registered office is at 3/55 Gawler Place, Adelaide SA 5000. When we use the term "you" it refers to the viewer or the user of the site.
3. The use of the website is subject to the terms and conditions that follow: The subject matter and content of our site is only for your general use and information only. It is therefore bound to modification without notice when there is need to.
5. Neither us or the third parties that may be involved will provide warranty or guarantee on the basis of accuracy, performance, timelines, suitability or completeness of the materials and information that are offered and found on our website for any purpose. You therefore acknowledge that such kind of information and the materials may have inaccuracies or some errors and we therefore exclude legal responsibility for any kind of incorrectness or faults to a full extent that is permitted by the law.
6. The use of information or resources on the website is completely at the user's own risk; therefore, we will not be liable for anything. It is your responsibility to make sure that any services, products or information that is obtainable and accessible through this site meets the specific requirements.
7. The use of information or resources on the website is completely at the user's own risk; therefore, we will not be liable for anything. It is your responsibility to make sure that any services, products or information that is obtainable and accessible through this site meets the specific requirements.
8. The material on the website is owned by and licensed to us. The material includes, but however, it is not limited to layout, design, appearance, look and graphics. Reproduction is not allowed unless it is in compliance with the notice of the copyright that forms a part of the terms and conditions.
9. All the trademarks that are reproduced on the website that are not a property of the website or licensed to it, are recognized on the site by the operator.
10. Any use of our website that is unauthorized may lead to claim for damages or be an offence that may lead to criminal charges. Occasionally, the website may include links to different websites. The links are normally provided for your own convenience to give more information. It does not mean that we have endorsed the other website(s). We do not have any responsibility for any form content that has been linked to the other website.
11. The use of the website and any dispute arising from the use of such is subject to governing laws of the laws of Australia.